The Belvoir Farms Marina is located within the Belvoir Farms Home Owners Association (BFHOA) waterfront recreation area off River Road on Maynadier Creek. The marina site is a common use waterfront recreation area providing Belvoir Farms community members with a place to enjoy water based activities. Although the pier to which the slips are attached is common usage property, the slips themselves are for the sole use of the Belvoir Farms Marina Association (BFMA) members. The marina is supported by annual assessments paid by BFMA members and fees assessed on non BFMA users of the dinghy rack.
The marina features:
- 18 slips with water and shore power
- 24 slot dinghy rack
- Boat launch ramp with finger pier
- Graveled parking area
- Marina support and storage building
- Separate overflow lot for extra parking and boat/trailer storage
The BFMA was established by BFHOA Board Resolution to be managed by a Board appointed committee. Slip licenses are issued by the BFHOA to the 18 members of the BFMA.
- Have the exclusive use of a slip so long as they are homeowners in Belvoir Farms
- May transfer or sell their license to another homeowner at a mutually agreed to price
- May rent their slip only to another Belvoir Farms homeowner
- Should they decide to move from Belvoir Farms, the license holder must first post the available slip for 45 consecutive days on the BF Website and prior to listing their home for sale. Also, the marina committee and the HOA Board must be notified before posting.